Hogwarts, Through the Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, Through the Ages is a forum where you can roleplay in three different Eras. The Marauders Era, The Golden Era and The Next Generation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In RP Time

Marauders Era: July 1975
Golden Era: July 1995
Next Generation: July 2019
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naomi Night (In Progress)
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm by Naomi Night

» Alexandra Ashworth
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 3:29 pm by Alexandra Ashworth

» Ascension of Darkness AU HP RPG Unique Plot!
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm by Guest

» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 pm by Guest

» The Sorting Quiz
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:27 pm by Admin

» Advertising Rules and Advert Code
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm by Admin

» Our Advert
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm by Admin

» Power and Creature Claim
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 pm by Admin

» Adult Jobs
Our Advert I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
Our Advert I_vote_lcapOur Advert I_voting_barOur Advert I_vote_rcap 
Alexandra Ashworth
Naomi Night
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:19 am

Our Advert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Our Advert Empty
PostSubject: Our Advert   Our Advert I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm

Our Advert 24g5enm

Hogwarts Through the Ages; a place where you can jump in and roleplay some of your favourite characters in their own timelines or roleplay your own characters in those timelines.

Hop in and join the Marauders in their fifth year as they worry about school, love and friendship. Where everything is not as it seems at Hogwarts and the outside world is shrouded in darkness and upcoming war. Where Death Eaters lurk on every corner and even in your own midsts. Roleplay in a world completely different from canon where the choices you make are the ones that matter.

You can also join the Golden Trio for their fifth year with Dolores Umbridge as the Hogwarts High Inquisitor, where the war is only just beginning with Voldemort hiding in the shadows and just looking towards starting it again with a bang, where your friends could be your enemies and your enemies could be your friends, where Dark and Light don't matter. Roleplay the world so different from canon yet the same; where your choices shape the world for better or worse.

Or you can join a completely new generation; the Next Generation. Where kids of the Golden Era live and breath, making friends and enemies, crossing the boundaries of house loyalty. Where the Potters don't care where their youngest daughter will end up. Where Albus Severus and Scorpius Hyperion are best friends. Where Harry Potter is the Head Auror. This World is ripe for picking and what choices you make will depend entirely on whether this world will be a peaceful one or one fraught with danger lurking on the outskirts, just waiting to strike at the opportune moment.

So come and join; make your own characters, roleplay canons. Have fun with this world where you can make Harry be neither Light nor Dark, where you can make Ron betray his best friend, where you can make Ginny and Harry divorce because the marriage is not working, where you can make Lily forgive Snape for what he did. A world just for you to enjoy.

Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsthroughages.forumotion.com

Our Advert
Page 1 of 1