Hogwarts, Through the Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, Through the Ages is a forum where you can roleplay in three different Eras. The Marauders Era, The Golden Era and The Next Generation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In RP Time

Marauders Era: July 1975
Golden Era: July 1995
Next Generation: July 2019
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naomi Night (In Progress)
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm by Naomi Night

» Alexandra Ashworth
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 3:29 pm by Alexandra Ashworth

» Ascension of Darkness AU HP RPG Unique Plot!
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm by Guest

» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 pm by Guest

» The Sorting Quiz
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:27 pm by Admin

» Advertising Rules and Advert Code
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm by Admin

» Our Advert
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm by Admin

» Power and Creature Claim
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 pm by Admin

» Adult Jobs
The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
The Golden Era Plot I_vote_lcapThe Golden Era Plot I_voting_barThe Golden Era Plot I_vote_rcap 
Alexandra Ashworth
The Golden Era Plot I_vote_lcapThe Golden Era Plot I_voting_barThe Golden Era Plot I_vote_rcap 
Naomi Night
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:19 am

The Golden Era Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Golden Era Plot Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Era Plot   The Golden Era Plot I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 10:33 pm

The year 1995 brings many heartbreaks, betrayal's and friendships. It brings students together and tears just as many apart.

The Minister of Magic is still denying that Lord Voldemort, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, is back and accuses Albus Dumbledore and Harry Potter of trying to usurp the Ministry and thus had sent Dolores Umbridge to keep an eye on them.

Due to that Hogwarts is in a constant state of fear; do they believe the one person who has never lied, Harry Potter, or do they follow the Ministry in keeping their heads in the sand?

Unfortunately, no matter what you pick, Voldemort will spare no-one; you are either with him or against him. The choice is either kill or be killed. As students at Hogwarts, your only chance of survival is either aligning with Voldemort or running away from Britain.

You either buckle up and start seriously learning or you cower away and hope that Voldemort overlooks you.

Whatever you pick, this time there will be no turning back; Death Eater's won't allow deserters and the Order of the Phoenix won't allow anyone under the age of seventeen join them.

And then, of course, there is the DA.

So whichever one you chose, remember, the fight is going to come for you; whether now or in a few months time is entirely up to you and what you chose.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsthroughages.forumotion.com

The Golden Era Plot
Page 1 of 1