Hogwarts, Through the Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, Through the Ages is a forum where you can roleplay in three different Eras. The Marauders Era, The Golden Era and The Next Generation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In RP Time

Marauders Era: July 1975
Golden Era: July 1995
Next Generation: July 2019
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naomi Night (In Progress)
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm by Naomi Night

» Alexandra Ashworth
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 3:29 pm by Alexandra Ashworth

» Ascension of Darkness AU HP RPG Unique Plot!
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm by Guest

» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 pm by Guest

» The Sorting Quiz
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:27 pm by Admin

» Advertising Rules and Advert Code
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm by Admin

» Our Advert
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm by Admin

» Power and Creature Claim
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 pm by Admin

» Adult Jobs
General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
General Site Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Site Rules I_voting_barGeneral Site Rules I_vote_rcap 
Alexandra Ashworth
General Site Rules I_vote_lcapGeneral Site Rules I_voting_barGeneral Site Rules I_vote_rcap 
Naomi Night
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:19 am

General Site Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Site Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Site Rules   General Site Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 02, 2017 12:10 am

Hey guys, so I'm going to post up a couple of general site rules. Nothing too drastic but enough to get my point across.

1) This is a PG-13 Forum; in other words, no-one under the age of 13 is allowed to join. I don't care how good you are or who you are. If you lie about your age and I find out you will be banned quicker than you can say 'Hogwarts'. This forum will have triggering content so you can be sure no-one will care about your delicate, pre-teen, eyes should you chose to complain about being under age in reading that stuff.

2) Your username must be the name of your character.
What we accept: Fred Weasley, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, Lord Voldemort
What we don't accept: ILurvDraco21, MissHarryPotter12, MalfoyIsAPrick17

3) There is to be no bullying; I have a no tolerance policy on bullying. If I see you do it, whether in the chat box or in OOC posts you will get a warning. If it persists you will get suspended. If you still continue doing it it will be a permanent ban on all of your characters and on your IP. You can't fool a computer.

4) Respect is a must; I don't care how old you are or how clever you are or if you got a high degree in English. Everyone on this forum is the same and you are to treat everyone how you, yourself, want to be treated.

5) Should there be problems do PM the admins; we are here to help you, no matter if we're on once or twice or if we're on all the time. We are here to help you.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsthroughages.forumotion.com

General Site Rules
Page 1 of 1