Hogwarts, Through the Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, Through the Ages is a forum where you can roleplay in three different Eras. The Marauders Era, The Golden Era and The Next Generation.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
In RP Time

Marauders Era: July 1975
Golden Era: July 1995
Next Generation: July 2019
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Naomi Night (In Progress)
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm by Naomi Night

» Alexandra Ashworth
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2018 3:29 pm by Alexandra Ashworth

» Ascension of Darkness AU HP RPG Unique Plot!
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 28, 2017 7:46 pm by Guest

» Running Up That Hill (An HP RP Site)
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 9:39 pm by Guest

» The Sorting Quiz
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 1:27 pm by Admin

» Advertising Rules and Advert Code
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:33 pm by Admin

» Our Advert
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 09, 2017 1:22 pm by Admin

» Power and Creature Claim
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 11:25 pm by Admin

» Adult Jobs
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 08, 2017 10:39 pm by Admin

Top posters
Admin
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_vote_lcapWelcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_voting_barWelcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_vote_rcap 
Alexandra Ashworth
Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_vote_lcapWelcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_voting_barWelcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_vote_rcap 
Naomi Night
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 162 on Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:19 am

Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages   Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 01, 2017 9:58 pm

Welcome all to Hogwarts Through the Ages, where you can enjoy roleplaying as a Canon character or an original one. Here we aren't too picky what you do; for all we care you could create a Harry Potter who's dark or Fred Weasley who didn't die. You could create Peter Pettigrew who never betrayed his friends or you could create Lily Evans who fell in love with Severus Snape. You could create Hermione Granger who went to Ravenclaw or you can create Harry Potter who went to Slytherin.

Everything you do here is for your entertainment purposes only. Of course we'll try to keep some canon going on like Harry Potter being the son of James and Lily Potter. But everything else after that is all on you.

To get started, make sure you read through all the rules we have here and then you can go on and make your character. You will be sorted based on what your character is like if you are an OC though if you are a Canon and would like a different house do mention it in your application.

Roleplaying is supposed to be fun so that's what we are doing here. We are here to have fun and not impose on you the canon world. We all know what happened in canon so go and get crazy and create characters to suit your needs. Just don't make them OP or I will be forced to deny you.

Go on and have fun, you know you want to.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsthroughages.forumotion.com

Welcome to Hogwarts; Through the Ages
Page 1 of 1